As of Sunday I was still very VERY confused. I went to my youth pastors house and we had a long talk. She agreed to keep me accountable and help me in anyway she could fight this battle of temptation. She has been such an encouragement, and so far shes kept me accountable checking with multiple times a day. For the first time I feel like someone understands how hard this battle is for me. I look back and I see the fight Ive had to fight to even get this far. On Sunday July 13 I'm getting baptized. I'm leaving a lot behind in those waters and Ive never been more excited and afraid. Im going to try to say my physical goodbye to the old life today. (Jen agreed to help me keep it pure. Shes so GREAT!!) I burnt some new worship music for my car so that I can just worship on the way to work. I'm starting to read my Bible again. Im also seeing the spiritual warfare that is ahead of me.
More and more Im seeing my calling for ministry. I live for it. Its so fun and rewarding. This week I've been trying to get more involved with the youth stuff. I think part of that is just so that I can stay physically close to Josh, Jen, and Jeremy. But either way I love the ministry. Last night we had our planning meeting for Friday Nite Live. On Wednesday Kristin and I are putting together the games and at some point I have to make the event power point slides. I got to help with the 4 and 5's class that I LOVE so much!! Things I think are starting to turn around for me. I have so much hope. I just know that God has something really awesome for me. Im excited about this school year and what God has instore as Im starting to chase Him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment