Sometimes I wonder if this true. I think that God works with us, even when we go against Him, but I am not convinced that everything happens for a reason. Somethings happen because we aren't determined in our heart of hearts to ensure that. Sometimes we choose what is easy rather than what is right. God works in our imperfect. How awesome is that? How awesome is it that God really does take us how we are and accepts us sin and all? Seems kinda crazy...if God were human Id have to say He's pretty sick for loving us so much. I certainly dont deserve it. I am so sorry I took my eyes off Him. Its crazy how fast we get ourselves into messes when our eyes arent focused on eternity. But even crazier is how quickly our Savior shows up to our rescue. Man, I serve a good God.
Lord I am sorry. I am going to try to fix my eyes on you once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment