Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where did I go?

I think I just got sick of blogging. I go thru phases. My blogs were becoming the endless heartbreak rants, which is great in all but honestly I got a lot more going on than that. I mean thats what journals are for.

so me? hmmm I know this God is Good. He's better and more than I could ever imagine or deserve. He really is good all the time. I find where there is good its always God and when there is not good its just humans messing everything up. I literally messed up everything. A year ago I was practically failing school, miserable, and had completely walked out on God. I made so many mistakes and lied to so many people and hurt in so many ways. I didnt see the light, how I even held on or what I held on to is a mystery even to me.

So where does that leave me now? Well today I am happy. I am not depressed, I am not miserable, in fact Id say Im darn good. I love school (ok so I hate school but just the school part test and hw, but I love what Im learning and I love nursing). I am the future President of NSA! I just interviewed for an internship for the summer. I led a clinical group. I am walking possibly running (a least a little bit) a half marathon!! To say the least Ive come a long way. Me and God we are tight. I know that everything I have is grace. I dont deserve a thing. Every point I earn on a test totally GOD! I dont always get Him and sometimes I have trouble waiting for him but at the end of the day I know in my heart He loves me and only wants whats best for me.

So love life? Do my books count as boyfriends? I guess you could say Im trying to just get to know me. Im trying to see what I can do. I get lonely but I know that God has someone fantastic already picked out and I think I might try to wait on that. :)

1 comment:

Whitney Pitcher said...

Praise God for all He is doing in your life!