Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Keeping Up

I am up to my ears in reading and studying. Im supposed to be going to work in 2 hours. Ive got 2 exams tomorrow. I am super nervous. I need to keep my eyes focused on grades. So far I've done a pretty good job of managing my time. Im on track for reading and such but I DO not want to fall behind. I think this is the first time that I can remember being completely caught up in reading before an exam. This is the constant reminder that this is a much easier semester than last and I should enjoy it while its here because next semester will be in full swing again. I miss the boy. I know that probably goes without saying. But the last few days have just been kinda hard on our relationship and right now all I want is to snuggle up to him and fall asleep in his arms. I hope he knows that I love him.

No comments: