Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Excuse my Attitude and Pray it Goes Away

Normally I do my best not to post rants but Ive just had it. I've finally reached emotional capacity. I've cried more in the past month than I have in a long time and its annoying. I haven't properly slept in well over 2 weeks. I'm nervous afraid excited about school. I'm sad about missing all of my friends from home. In a sense, I am just not totally ready to embrace this change. I was getting used to working all the time and hang out with people 6 out of 7 days a week or more. My best friend just left town today. I have to say that was hard. I am nervous about my new living situation. I am worried about everything working out, even though I know it will. Things at home have been kinda weird and I have been super distant from most of my family. I am still dealing with the seemingly never ending heartbreak of my first lost love. I thought that I might have found someone I wanted to date, but things have been going haywire since practically the beginning. I don't think that things that are supposed to work out are supposed to be so complicated. In the beginning, I wasn't even really looking for a relationship I was just looking for a fun crush. It seems though that I've set myself up once again to get hurt. I am so frustrated and confused. I feel like I am angry or hurt more than I am happy. And I have to say that all of these crazy emotions are starting to make me think that I will slip back into depression again, and that's a place I do NOT want to be. I find myself feeling more and more lonely and it scares me. I'm finding it more and more uncomfortable to just be by myself. I really don't even know what to do...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, hun...I saw this was posted awhile ago, but I wanted to say that I'm praying for you! Hopefully you've slept a bit more lately. It was soo good seeing you this weekend, you have no idea. We're going to have a blast this year...I know it.

Don't forget Philippians 4:6-7:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Hope that helps some. Love you!
Your roommie.