All my thoughts are racing...I can barely find the words to write everything down.
Today I gave my heart back to Jesus! I am getting baptized in two weeks and my heart can barely contain the joy!
Working at VBS this week, God did so many miraculous things. I had no idea when I signed up for this just how much I needed to hear the simple message of Jesus. Things in my life have been so crazy and complicated that I think that I was trying to do that with Jesus and getting myself in a root. I saw God touch children everyday and my heart was broken for them. I could feel God moving in. On the last night after VBS was over God did something unexpected, he spoke. Josh gave me a prophetic word about my life. He said that he saw me as someone saying follow me and people followed. This week reminded me so much of the vision for my life. Church today was amazing. The Holy Spirit moved thru that building in a way I haven't seen in a long time. He captivated my heart during worship. I felt close to God in a way that I hadn't in a long time. I worshiped him freely. All the youth in our church got re-baptized and the church went nuts. I danced in the spirit for the first time in at least a year. Pastor Jon asked if anyone wanted to rededicate their life to the Lord and I didn't have to think twice I knew that call was for me. I ran the front. After service I was still wrestling the idea of me myself getting baptized again. (I got baptized the first time when I was 8.) And honestly after I gave my heart to God again I just knew it was time!
I have felt and seen God do so many wonderful things in my life. I've lived in the world for the world too long. I am ready to live for HIM!!! What an awesome GOD!!
THROUGH YOU OUR HEARTS SCREAM....
I AM FREE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment